A durable brown alloy, consisting essentially of copper and tin.
- LG2 (Leaded Gunmetal)
- AS 83600,, BS LG2 17, ASTM 83600. SAE 40
- LG2 has excellent machining properties. Medium strength, good pressure toughness and is not subject to dezincification.
- Size Range:- Rd 12.7mm - 304.8mm, Hollow 25.4/19.05 - 330.2/279.4mm - 381/304.8
- PB1 (Phosphorus Bronze)
- AS 90710, BS PB1, SAE 65, ASTM C90700
- PB1 has good machining properties, high strength and good resistance to sea water and brine.
- Size Range:- Rd 19.05mm - 152.4mm, Hollow 38.1/19.05mm - 165.1/50.8mm
- 954 (Aluminium Bronze)
- AS 95400, ASTM C95400, SAE J461/J462
- 954 is very hard and abrasive resistant, has excellent strength and wear resistance with reasonable machining properties.
- Size Range:- Rd 19.05mm - 152.4mm, Hollow 31.75/19.05mm - 203.2/152.4mm
- Other sizes available on request
|PDF / 159 KB|