Alloys of iron and carbon containing more than 2% carbon.
- AS 1830-T260, BS 1452-Grade 17, Din 1691-GG35
- 2P is essentially pearlitic in structure with fine graphite flake size and dense homogeneous structure.
- Size Range:- Rd 20mm - 360mm, Hollow 76.2/38.1 - 381/304.8, Sq 38.1mm
- AS 1831-400-250-12, BS 2789-SNG 27/12, DIN 1693-GGG40
- 3D is spheroidal graphite (nodular) ductile iron.
- Rd 40 - 460mm, Hollow 254/177.8mm - 558.8/457.2mm
- AS 1830-T250, BS 1452-Grade 17, Din 1691-GG 35
- 4E continuous cast bars consist of a uniform partial pearlitic structure from the surface to the core. Size Range:- Rd 20mm -410mm, Sq 50mm - 200mm, Fl 110x150mm
- Other sizes available on request
|PDF / 215 KB|