Chrome bar is a hard chrome plated steel bar used primarily as piston rod material in hydraulic and pneumatic applications.
- 4140 Chrome Bar
- W-Nr 1.7225, AS 4140, BS EN19A, AISI 4140
- Low alloy general purpose high tensile hardened and tempered steel. Ideal material for highly stressed component applications.
- Size Range:- Rd 19.05mm - 101.6mm, Induction Hardened Rd 25.4mm - 95.25mm
- 1045 Chrome Bar
- EN No (W-Nr) 1.1191/1.0501, AISI 1045, JIS S45C, UNS G1043
- Fully-killed medium carbon steel. The traditional product used in the manufacture of hard chrome bar.
- Size Range:- Rd 12mm - 171.45mm, Induction Hardened Rd 25.4mm - 127mm
- 20MnV6 Chrome Bar
- EN No (W-Nr) 1.5217, ASTM A381, UNS K03013
- Vanadium micro alloyed steel grade with higher yield point, excellent weldability and impact strength.
- Size Range:- Rd 12mm - 101.6mm,
Other sizes available on request.